EDCO Metal Shingles in Slate Shake
Edco metal shingles Arrowline products give you an option for the look of slate shake in a durable, long-lasting roof.
Features & Benefits
- 11 Colors – A wide variety of solid and enhanced colors, one of which is assured to meet your needs.
- Great Investment – Achieve the look of natural slate for a fraction of the weight and cost.
- Lightweight – In comparison to natural stone slate, steel eliminates the need to reinforce a roof deck.
- Unmatched Warranty – Only lifetime, non-prorated limited warranty that includes material and labor.
- Cool Roof Technology – PVDF finish reflects sunlight and absorbs less heat than typical roofing material.
- Resistant to Mold and Mildew Growth – PVDF finish includes a non-nutrient for fungal growth.
- Impact Resistance – UL Class 4 Impact Rating, the highest impact rating available.
- Wind Resistance – Tested to resist wind speeds up to 160 mph.
- Durability – Will not chip, crack or peel.
- Virtually Maintenance-Free – Achieve a consistent look with our 30-year fade protection.
- Non-Combustible – Most steel roofing assemblies achieve Class A fire rating, the highest in the industry.
- Environmentally Friendly – Steel roofing is 100 percent recyclable which means any waste associated with the installation of our products can be recycled into future consumer goods without harm to the environment.
Unmatched Warranty for EDCO Metal Shingles
All warranties are not created equal. EDCO stands behind its quality to ensure customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. They back every one of their products with the best warranty in the industry that includes material and labor.
- Lifetime Non-Prorated Limited Warranty
- 30 Year Fade Protection
- Lifetime Hail & Impact Protection
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay